Monday 29 June 2009

29th June 2009 - Dinner - Chana Masala & Plain Dal


What?
I had lots kabuli chana left, so I decided to make Chana Masala today. Spicy and tangy, it is an awsome dish, and very filling too. Along with it, I had some plain daal, a preparation quite unknown to many North Indians

How did it look?

The chilly is going back to the refrigerator, can't afford chillies for garnishing :P

Daal, plain and simple
Vaibhav's pièce de résistance

Happy Meal

Improvements?
  • It's very simple to make. Chopped onions and tomatoes is all you need, and boiled chana of course, but with fresh lemon juice and lots of red and green chillies make it tangy, hot and spicy.
  • The quantity turned out to be bit less, but the Daal I made more than filled up for it.

2 comments:

  1. चपाती देख कर तो वैभव की मम्मी के होश उड़ जायेंगे. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I don't think even I will be able to make such good-looking chapatis.. Good job guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete