Tuesday 21 July 2009

20th July 2009 - Dinner - Veg Frankie


What?
It was an attempt at making Veg Frankie, the sort they serve at canteens, with a few changes.
Credits to Rohit Shroff for the suggestion. I checked out the recipe at Tarla Dalal's website, but she would have had me fry both the Roti and the potato balls, which was just too much, so I by-passed the recipe a bit.

How did it look?
A bit messy
Improvement
  • I would only call the result average. The wrap wasn't thin enough, nor big enough (though that is due to the small pan), and would open up again and again.
  • For filling, I used boiled, mashed potatotes with cheese, and chopped onions and tomatoes mixed with the oh so awesome Jaljira. Some chilly sauce on top and some Bhujia sprinkled for the flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment