Friday 24 July 2009

24th July 2009 - Fest - Besan ke laddoo

What?
Today is my last day here, and there's so much I want to make... I always wanted to try makin sweets, and rawa+besan ke laddoo are pretty easy. Also, that would help me finish the last bit of besan I have left. The recipe my mother gave looked delightfully simple, and yielded excellent results!

How did it look?

Improvement
  • I was told that the balls need to be rolled when the mix is still hot, or otherwise they will fall apart. In my case, the mix was too powdery, so I added some milk. I don't know if that was expected, but the laddoo came out fine after that.
  • I didn't have a lot of besan left, so I could make only 5 laddoos, but they turned out well, and that's what matters the most to me...
UP NEXT: Chocolate Cake

1 comment:

  1. I remember my mum using the same quick-fix method of adding milk to the powdery mixture. I guess it gets powdery only if you goof up the sugar syrup(sakharecha paak)..

    ReplyDelete