Friday 24 July 2009

24th July 2009 - Fest - Chocolate Cake


What?
I wanted to make some sort of a cake during my stay here and since this was the last day, and I luckily had some maida left over, I went for the plunge. For the chocolate, I used the Bourvita-esque drinking chocolate I had purchased here.

How did it look?

No, the white thing is not flour. It's powdered sugar
Improvement
  • The sugar here is not as sweet as the one we find in India, which I realized later; the cake could have done with more sugar. Apart from that, though, it was pretty satisfactory.

1 comment:

  1. Hey !!
    I have been following this blog since the starting.. (but never left a comment though... just kept rating your wonderful cooking yummy) Bro, seriously, your work here has been pretty awesome... I mean, this has been one of the most interesting, useful and frequently updated personal blog I have ever seen.. Congrats for this gr8 blog which will be quite an inspiration for us, students, to cook for ourself on foreign internships !! Tc And safe journey back !!

    Cheers,
    Anant.

    ReplyDelete